Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

Very nice.

I used to watch Judge Judy, so I get all the jokes. Amazing comedy.

Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

I don't know anymore...

It's a good episode and well worth of this 10/10 score that I'm giving it, but somehow it doesn't feel like the good ol' days where everything was random and each episode was completely different.

Time To Start Time To Start

Nice.

I don't really review flash because that's not what I'm good at, but this was pretty interesting. The way the words were written was interesting and the song was interesting. I think the robots were pretty much only there to make it into a robot day submission. There could have been anything. Another thing that I kind of didn't like was the fact that the last couple moves didn't have robots to act them out. Still, watchable. 8/10

~Stargenx

-<><Review Request Club><>-

thenewbies responds:

Thanks for the review. Honestly, when I was making the movie, I realized that I was spending too much time focusing on the words rather than the "robots" part of the submission. I was basically stuck at the point where I couldn't do anything about it, since going back and making major changes would end up slowing down the animating and cut the quality of the Flash.

Next time, I should probably try not picking a holiday to release a Flash.

CycloManiacs2 CycloManiacs2

Good Game, but

Tick-tacks don't register well AT ALL. That was incredibly frustrating.

Plimpton's Video Falconry Plimpton's Video Falconry

Fantastic work.

This game is fantastic and a great representation of what Colecovision was like. For those that don't understand the controls, have you ever seen a Colecovision controller? It has a number pad with an analog stick. It makes a lot of sense if you've actually played a Colecovision.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Very nice

The purple guy sounds like Liquid Snake from Metal Gear.

-The wanderer- -The wanderer-

Sounds like it's from Borderlands, not that that's any constructive criticism or destructive cynicism. Simply put, I like it.

portal 2 : want you gone portal 2 : want you gone

Stolen song.

-Killstealer- -Killstealer-

Interesting sound

Sounds pretty nice, but it's not 100% perfect. The intro was admittedly somewhat lengthy and could have been a little more diverse.

Waterflame responds:

Thanks! yeah i see what you mean. thanks! ill take that into concideration. thnk ill change the start a bit then :D

Interracial dating Interracial dating

I've got a quick question. Is your style inspired by The Boondocks? I see similarities. Not that that's a bad thing, I'm just wondering what your inspiration is. Apart from that, I like the art. You seem able to consistently represent characters which is the most important thing when drawing web comics. One thing that I hate to bring up, but that is very noticeable is the lack of capitalization. In addition, some of the grammar seems to be a bit 'off'. It distracts me slightly from the art.
Summed up though, I like it.

JayBezzy responds:

First of i'd like to say thank you for the compliment i appreciate it, it keeps me motivated as an artist ! AND yes, my style is inspired by the artist that make the boondocks such as Seung Eun Kim, Lesean Thomas, and carl jones ( the list goes on) . To address the problem of grammar well, my grammar has always been shitty but i've gotten alot better, if you think this is bad you should've seen my earlier stuff har har har !

Harrison MkII Harrison MkII