-The wanderer- -The wanderer-

Sounds like it's from Borderlands, not that that's any constructive criticism or destructive cynicism. Simply put, I like it.

portal 2 : want you gone portal 2 : want you gone

Stolen song.

-Killstealer- -Killstealer-

Interesting sound

Sounds pretty nice, but it's not 100% perfect. The intro was admittedly somewhat lengthy and could have been a little more diverse.

Waterflame responds:

Thanks! yeah i see what you mean. thanks! ill take that into concideration. thnk ill change the start a bit then :D

Dark Memory Dark Memory

Very good

I love the poignant piano, 10/10, 5/5
Great job.

xDSxGabo responds:

Thank you very much Stargenx, Hope you Enjoyed it.

DJ Opaix - The Robot can Dance DJ Opaix - The Robot can Dance

Mechanical.

Nice layered effects and instruments.
Sounds like a robot! :)

DJ Opaix - Down DJ Opaix - Down

Great

Very interesting sound, do I hear gated reverb?
I definitely hear "Benny Benassi" in this. Great song for dancing.

ElectroLord99 responds:

nah, the reverb effect you hear is an inverted peak controller trick I tried :D

Man vs. Walrus-Man Man vs. Walrus-Man

I like it.

I enjoy this tune very much. It's simple, yet catchy and fun.

Let's clean up the oil spill Let's clean up the oil spill

Gentle.

It was gentle but some things didn't harmonize correctly. :| Maybe it was to signify the oil that's ruining the gentle-ness of the ocean. I don't know. This song is pretty good. It's got ambient texture, firm drums, warm piano, man this has it all. All it needs is for us to clean up that "oil spill" of non-harmonized music. :) 8/10.

TheThinWhale responds:

Huh... okay I guess the I will use the unharmonized part as a metaphor for the oil

10101010010010110 10101010010010110

It's dubstep! ....again.....

The snare is too loud in the first part. Everything else sounds nice and it goes along for a while on loop until about 0:28 when you have that bell-like sound. Then you take away the bass for a bit until the drop.
I liked the drop in this one. At 0:56 however, there was this strange bass that didn't sound anything like the normal one, it was distracting that that came in every once in a while.
I sort of liked the off-beat wobble bass in this one. It was pretty good. The intermittent bass at 1:49 was okay, as well.
The song IS repetitive, no doubt about that. It just toodles along from 2:14 - end with not much change. All in all, it's pretty good. (I hate using that cliche') The ending is just...bleh.... There is no ending. Lower the volume on your snares please, add some more elements to it and we're fine. :) 7/10

superuberinsaneausm responds:

thanks,hopfully i can remaster it with this advice sometime.

Gavin A - That Sound Gavin A - That Sound

Subtastic

I agree with Rig on the stereo separation XD. Firstly, I'd say that this is too long, I'd probably have shortened it to about 3-4minutes. I liked the interesting harmonies you have throughout the song. There's a lot of assonance. The song progresses on without much of interest until about 1:19 when we get a whole bunch of bass all at once. I like how much stuff you put in there at once.
I sort of wish the drums were a little more audible. The chaotic breakdown at about 2:09 and the following interlude were nice and gentle. The assonance of the song kind of comes back to hurt it after you get tired of it. I was still interested at 3:07 because you added a completely different sound. It sounds sort of like a jumble until around 4:20 when you brought the main theme back. This is a nice touch. Going from mess - nonmess makes you like the nonmess parts better.
It gets chaotic again around 5:02.
Again, throughout the whole song the drums weren't very audible. Also, something I would fix, there's a high-pitched whining starting at around 5:39. The ending is okay, but I think there could be a more spectacular one.
I'd mostly say that this song sounds .... crowded. I'm more minimalistic, so that may just be me, but it sounds very ... thick. Not saying that that's a bad thing, it just gets a little heavy at the end. 7/10, pretty solid.