CycloManiacs2 CycloManiacs2

Good Game, but

Tick-tacks don't register well AT ALL. That was incredibly frustrating.

Plimpton's Video Falconry Plimpton's Video Falconry

Fantastic work.

This game is fantastic and a great representation of what Colecovision was like. For those that don't understand the controls, have you ever seen a Colecovision controller? It has a number pad with an analog stick. It makes a lot of sense if you've actually played a Colecovision.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Very nice

The purple guy sounds like Liquid Snake from Metal Gear.

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Fun but glitchy.

I encountered a glitch. While crouching in the elevator, I died from the machinegun guy. The player never respawned.

Solipskier Solipskier

Great!

Great, but the random level generator threw me a dick move D:

I got two jumps in a row with no room to make another ramp in between.

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

It's cool.

I liked it, but I ended up using the grenade launcher a lot due to many enemies having them ^_^

Also, my mac has 4gb of RAM and took a serious performance hit even on lowest.

Escaper Escaper

Hmmm

It was a very generic -and short- escape game. It wasn't bad, though. It was pretty fun. I never died in it and I solved it in about ten minutes. Nothing much to improve other than make the art a little more detailed. I can barely tell what things are sometimes. It was fine. 8/10.

~Stargenx

-<><Review Request Club><>-

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

This looks professional. If this were in 3d it would be something that I would expect to see in a museum.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Very nice game!

Great game, great concept. But seriously person loooong below me. Atari? Ffs have you ever seen Atari? This is def. 8-bit Mario.

Newgrounds Chatroom. Newgrounds Chatroom.

Nice!

Get working on that XML though. You might want to add a "Ding" every time a new message appears.