Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

Very nice.

I used to watch Judge Judy, so I get all the jokes. Amazing comedy.

Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

I don't know anymore...

It's a good episode and well worth of this 10/10 score that I'm giving it, but somehow it doesn't feel like the good ol' days where everything was random and each episode was completely different.

Time To Start Time To Start

Nice.

I don't really review flash because that's not what I'm good at, but this was pretty interesting. The way the words were written was interesting and the song was interesting. I think the robots were pretty much only there to make it into a robot day submission. There could have been anything. Another thing that I kind of didn't like was the fact that the last couple moves didn't have robots to act them out. Still, watchable. 8/10

~Stargenx

-<><Review Request Club><>-

thenewbies responds:

Thanks for the review. Honestly, when I was making the movie, I realized that I was spending too much time focusing on the words rather than the "robots" part of the submission. I was basically stuck at the point where I couldn't do anything about it, since going back and making major changes would end up slowing down the animating and cut the quality of the Flash.

Next time, I should probably try not picking a holiday to release a Flash.

Duality Complete Duality Complete

Very nice!

The drawing was very good, the animation was smooth. I liked it a lot. The sounds combined with the visuals in a nice way that complimented both. I like the style of it. The story was a bit illusive, probably because of how short it was, but it was moving in a way.
The one thing that I would want from this is maybe a little more length and higher quality. Since you've already explained how long it took you and the reason for the lower quality, I think it's fair to give you a near-perfect score.
You should maybe upload the high-quality version to the NG file dump or something and provide a link in the author comment here. :) Very nice.

~Stargenx

-<><Review Request Club><>-

Weenog responds:

thanks for the review. illusive is not necessarily a bad thing ^^
I checked and unfortunatly the file dump does not support my mp4 version of higher quality. even if it did get the right extension the file would be way to large to get on there. The hd .avi version i have alone is 3gig XD, anyway thanks for the review

Der Eskimo Tanz Der Eskimo Tanz

Fantastisch!

Sehr geil! Ich will jetzt tanzen!

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

Nice!

I actually went to NoGrounds.com XD

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Sweet!

Firstly I'd like to say....I got the 1000th review.
Secondly this rocks. This was so funny XD.

Self Gratification Self Gratification

XD lol

whats the music in this? i really like it.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

10/10

srsly what was the music! PLZ TELL ME it was awesome music! gah i love that music.

Racism! Racism!

pretty good

Great work! but seriously the square guy is a white person subjected to allegations of racism from racist blacks